Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Last night we were all in the lounge watching tv and beth my daughter was eating some sweets, needless to say ben (my lab) was sat at her feet drooling :roll: He looked like he had eaten a trainer with just the laces hanging out! These sweets were called "toxic waste" well you can imagine, even she could not eat them they were so sour! putting it on the side table she left the room, Ben how ever decided it was a challenge and pinched it. About as quick as it went in it flew out again, after 9 or 10 attempts he just could not eat it and we all started laughing, then from nowhere the cat came in picked up the sweet and eat it in one :lol: I could swear the cat gave Ben a evil grin as she left the room :twisted:
We have seen that cat in awhole new light.

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
LOL - Classic!

That's funny Cristina - i just had to click on your post to find out what it is a lab would NOT eat! 8O :D

Poor Ben, i bet he was very embarassed by your cat :D

G

·
Hi all

Just to add to the list of what Labs won't eat Ollie wouldn't touch Walnuts and oranges were promply spat straight back at us. He use to enjoy licking out yoghurt pots and really gave the gratefruit yoghurt a good try but you could see his cringing face as he licked the pot clean, he loved Strawberry yoghurts mind I think they were his favourite!

Michaela

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Poor Ben, having a cat, I can just imagine the scene :lol:

The only thing Shadow won't eat seems to be fruit. He hates Bananas.His face is a picture when he thinks he's getting a treat only to find it's fruit!!

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
6 Posts
The only think my boy Ben wouldnt eat was brown sauce (he was a total gannet) Jasper is a bit more selective but not much, as for my puppy Max, at 10 weeks he hasnt had much of a taste of human food yet but i am sure he will be the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts