Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi hoping someone can help I am working on a 10 generation pedigree but can't seem to find who the dam and sire are for Asthill Abi . Have tried K9 Data and the Kennel Club .

Does anyone please have the details they would happily share with me thank you

·
Premium Member
1,524 Posts
Weird! Just looked up on myKC and it just says 'not recorded' for the whole pedigree. JohnW may be able to help, he's got his own database which might shed a bit of light on things.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Tarimoor , I found the same that it was not recorded and when I looked on the K9 database it just said unknown , Hopefully someone will know or will be a little stumped haha

·
Administrator
20,597 Posts
I checked my own database, just in case, but nothing. In fact her offspring were born in 1981 so she was obviously born before that, and the KC computerised their database in 1980, so my guess is they never thought her important enough to enter any info. I even tried a couple of online databases I know, but nothing. Sorry, I'll be surprised if you find that one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Johnw . Looks like I will have to give up on finding her parents if you have checked other databases as well . Thank you for looking for me it much appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts