Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going?

Unfortunately, there were no late entries and with an empty diary stretching ahead of me I'm getting withdrawal symptoms so thought I might go along to watch and see what we're aiming for.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Sorry, won't see you there Jenny. We are puppy testing at Popes Oak on sunday. And have just entered Di's UGS Puppy test in September. Maybe we will get to Open's one day - but not just yet!

Fife is considering doing a veteran test - but it is the day after he has had a busy day at an Agility show with Ash he is still deliberating whether it will be too much for him at his mature age! We will see nearer the time!

Enjoy watching the test!

Katy

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh - good luck for Sunday, Katy. That must be the URC Southern one - we were going to do the novice there.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Feel really guilty now Jen. Even guilty'er! Was in, and had to pull out at nine last night because of a childish launcher firing accident entirely of my own making rendering my right hand useless...!

So there will be a spre place today. Forgive me!

Di

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh no, Di, just read the other thread - poor you.
Don't worry, I completely forgot that I'd booked a couple of clients in today when I found out I couldn't run - thank goodness I looked at my diary last night :oops: so won't be going to watch either.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Relief reigns! I felt bad enough pulling out so late, let alone if I did a pal out of a run!

D x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts