Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Bum rub? :oops:

Forget the belly rub, Corbie always shoves his rear end at me for a botty rub! ... and at visitors for them to do it too :lol: My old westie Rufus used to like that aswell... maybe it's the way i do it? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
OMG Lottie loves this too. She always turns round. Especially for my OH after she has had her brekkie :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
ooo Doodie pup does too. He almost stands on his head and shoves his bum at you :roll: :roll: :roll:
Charlie prefers a tummy rub and is the tickliest dog I've ever known

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Yes, Corbie does like his rump scritched, doesn't he :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Both Cindy and CJ like a good bum scratch, its easier with Cindy, CJ backs right into me and sually squashes me to the sofa :lol:

G

·
Yes Mojo is another Bum Rub lover. She goes round and round in circles making Hommmmm noises while you are doing it and loves it done quite hard. It usually ends up with her flipping over onto her back and wiggling about making big Bear noises too. :lol:

Funny dogs! :lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Saska loves it too she will stand for ages with her tail wagging and she gets really excited as you we do it. :D I am sure she is thinking pure bliss with the look on her face. :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol: :lol:

I remember with Rufus the westie, if I rubbed his botty, he would outstretch his back legs flat out on the floor :lol:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Sky loves this done too. Once she put her head so far over with her bum sticking up in the air that she did a somersault!!! Daft as a bag of frogs that one. :D :D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
yep Sam love a good scratch and rub just above his tail. If your sitting crossed legged he will go back and forth under your foot so he gets a nice scratch :lol:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ed loves this too - he wiggles around doing the "mmmmmmm" noise, then puts his front half on the floor like he's going to roll over but doesn't - just leaves his butt in the air for a scratch!!! If you do it slightly down the tops of his legs too, he leans into your hand so hard that when you move it, he falls over!!!!!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Another bum rub lover here......Lucy backs right up to visitors too with a look on her face which reads "come on...if you're gonna stay here, assume the position!" :lol:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Ash loves this too! He walks in between my legs then moans and groans and wags his tail like crazy as I rub the base of his tail! Trouble is he moults like crazy 24/7 so I end up covered in blond hair!!! :lol: :lol:

Katy

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
KMH said:
Ash loves this too! He walks in between my legs then moans and groans and wags his tail like crazy as I rub the base of his tail! Trouble is he moults like crazy 24/7 so I end up covered in blond hair!!! :lol: :lol:

Katy
was the same with Madison..she loved it but the hair made it unbearable sometimes.... :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts