Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Nope :D I've got another week off to spend with my lot and The Mole :D :wink: At least it's only a few days before you get New Year off :D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've waved my OH off to work this morning - he ain't happy. So its quality time with Bliss for me.

Hope you day goes quickly. Not long till the New Year break.

?

·
0 Posts
Dickie is....but I think he was glad to go back. Too much time in a houseful of teenagers drives him potty.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Dont shoot me :D Im not back to work until the 12th !!!

I am relishing it as I worked in retail for 6 years and had to work every blooming holiday in that time so i'm not used to holiday time @ home. Hope evrybody's day flies by if you are back @ work today.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I was made redundant just before Christmas so don't have a job to go back to. I've always loved the long Christmas break, but it's not quite the same when there's no work at the other end :(

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Yes, but I work from home and there's not much going on at the moment, so it's like an unofficial extension to my holiday :D

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
I was made redundant just before Christmas so don't have a job to go back to. I've always loved the long Christmas break, but it's not quite the same when there's no work at the other end
hope you manage to sort something very soon x

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
i am back today, but only till lunch time, so it doesnt seem too bad, left zak and hubby at home to enjoy a lovely long walk without me :cry:

sheila

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm back today and I'm the only one in my office so apart from going mad at the phone as I have to answer every single call! I'm taking it a bit easy and having a good old browse :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm back today but finish for maternity leave next Weds... woo hooo!! Can't wait.

Joanna, know what you mean about it not being the same not having anything to go back to. My OH is out of work at the moment and would love to have a job to go back to :(

Hope something comes up for you soon.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Thanks, Vicky and Victoria. I haven't done any serious looking yet, but it seems pretty grim out there - there used to be pages and pages of job adverts in the local papers, but they've whittled down to nothing recently.

Good luck to your OH, Victoria...and enjoy your maternity leave. How exciting!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts