Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered whether anyone was out and about this weekend/week?... I am not and am missing it dreadfully! Please post about where you've been and any results please - I NEED A SHOWING FIX! :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
No sorry i have stop showing Lucy just now She is in a silly mood on with the Judges just now and she wont be showing in February and i need some advance if there any one shows there dogs .

I now Mhairi said to me she could go in to season soon and she not took her 2nd season yet .

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
How come you aren't out Rach?

I've been local today - where Hopey, after my decision to take her out of the ring for a wee while - got a very respectable 2nd in Junior 8O
:roll: :roll:

Clover got a third in Open - we are still desperately trying to get this weight that appeared from nowhere off her :cry:

am also out New Years Day and next Sunday.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hayley and I are showing this week, its the girls first show on Tuesday. Excited and nervous at the same time.

Will let you know how we get on, Simon is hopefully going to take some photos.

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sue51 said:
How come you aren't out Rach?
To be honest Sue it seemed like a good idea when I was sorting my entries etc. to have a break while Millie was little which coincided with the Christmas period. I also missed two shows which I was entered at, one last weekend because I was ill... now I haven't got anything until Boston Champ show and have got withdrawal symptoms! I suppose its easier to enter and then not go than not enter at all :roll:

I won't be making the same mistake again - I have already done most of my entries for shows right through to Crufts! :lol:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
rach_willibob said:
I won't be making the same mistake again - I have already done most of my entries for shows right through to Crufts! :lol:
:lol: :lol: apart from the weekend before the litter were due, I had a show nearly every weekend, although did limit myself to fairly local and dates when I knew Martin was available to puppy sit, or take them himself if needs be :lol:

I've been doing most of my entries this weekend, and already scarily close to Moz making his debut :roll: talk about wishing time away :oops:

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I've been doing most of my entries this weekend, and already scarily close to Moz making his debut talk about wishing time away
:wink: :wink:

Quite organised, I would say :)

Got two this week. 30th December and the 4th of Jan.. 8O

Happy New Year, Rach.........and everyone else, of cause :roll: See you soon,

Hayley x

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
God you lot are almost making me miss a bit of showing! I usually do one open show at this time of year - UK Paper Leisure or something strange like that its called..... and theres Deeds and Shiney full in coat!

Still with the amount of trial blood knocking around in plans for the next 2 - 3 years here I suppose I'd better get over it and move on ;-)

Good luck everyone going to shows over this christmas / new year period. We have two trial runs next Weds and Friday to keep us nail biting.

Di

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Rach

Went to Newark yesterday (Saturday). Red got 2nd out of 3 and Toby got 3rd out of 4, but they both misbehaved !!!!!!! But hey whats new.......

Nothing now till 3 ridings open show 25/01/09. Then at least 1 every weekend after that till Crufts.

Got to try and lots of practice for the big day.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Just got back from Coventry LKS Premier show - still trying to warm up and praying I don't get pneumonia from running between hot halls and freezing car parks :roll:

I have some (but not all of the results0 - hopefully someone can fill in the blanks

Puppy - 12 entries

Winner - Naiken Way Out West (BP)

Junior - 7 entries
1st - Carpenny Made a Fortune at Manorwell (BOB)
2nd - Saranden Comanche
3rd - Carpenny Made a Million
4th - Silverbriar Saffron (Jessica23's Saffie)
VHC - Arghishalee Hope N Ambition (Hopey)

Graduate - 10 entries
1st Pitneze Free Spirit
2nd Saraden Comanche
3rd Carpenny Made for Me
4th Carpenny Alexander (I think)
VHC Pitneze Philander Tavarious for Arghishalee (Zaccie)

Post Graduate - 5 entries
1st Pitneze Sam Tini Mist

(Pass on the rest of this class :oops: )

Limit - 3 entries

1st Steeleigh Truly Tempting JW (RBOB)
2nd Pitneze Ricky Ticky Tavi
3rd Jenpippa Silver Lad of Pru

Open - 6 entries
1st Carpenny Clovis with Arghishalee (Clover)
2nd Jenpippa Gift from Heidi
3rd, 4th and 5th were Naiken Oroco, Carpenny Eider and Braithwell Willie Carson (but I have no idea who got what :oops: )

========================
BOB - Carpenny Made a Fortune at Manorwell
RBOB - Steeleigh Truly Tempting JW
BP - Naiken Way out West

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
rach_willibob said:
Thanks Sue - well done on your results!!! Some interesting results! :D
Thanks - it was a nice show, and incredibly busy for New Years day, which unfortunately made the hall very hot and noisy and a little unsettling for some of the dogs, Clover was even more hyper than normal - and having shown Zac for the first time in nearly 3 months, I've realised he has the attention span of a gnat :roll: and Hope isn't much better :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts