Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been brilliant seeing all of the pups recently on here, utterly gorgeous. Now myself, I am NEVER having another pup :?

Anyone else getting any this year, what colour and what sex (assuming its a lab of course :D )?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
If i have my way then yes!!! Just need to get a bigger house!!! i just cant make up my mind!! id love another choc boy, the again id love a fox red, but then id love a golden retriever, but the id like a german shepard!

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I'd like a Chinese Hairless!! (Tiny classes at shows and ya don't have to run!) Here's Cisco who belongs to my pal Frederique!

Cute eh? :wink:

S

·
0 Posts
I would love another choccie girl but we are waiting on some life changing decisions :D to be made so DH says no :(

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Hope to breed myself a little brown boy called 'Writer' ;-) He will be another half and halfie show to trial unless disaster strikes on the mating front and I need to revent to plan B which would have daddy living at a working kennel but having a lot of showblood amongst a bit of trial.

Nothing more on the baby front next year. All weight lays on Shineys (broad) shoulders here now for the future of the gang ;-)

Di

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maddie said:
I'd like a Chinese Hairless!! (Tiny classes at shows and ya don't have to run!) Here's Cisco who belongs to my pal Frederique!

Cute eh? :wink:
I cant see the picture Nicola :?

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diana said:
Hope to breed myself a little brown boy called 'Writer' ;-) He will be another half and halfie show to trial unless disaster strikes on the mating front and I need to revent to plan B which would have daddy living at a working kennel but having a lot of showblood amongst a bit of trial.

Nothing more on the baby front next year. All weight lays on Shineys (broad) shoulders here now for the future of the gang ;-)

Di
You do go for the more unusual names, bet you cant wait, were not getting a yellow at some point or am i dilussional again :? (probably btw :oops: :oops: )

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Linda, I like unusual names for many reasons but I also like them to link into the registered Name if possible and this will be a 'Stereophonics' litter so he will be (if he appears) 'W Mr Writer. ;-)

Yes I was very seriously getting a yellow. But for many reasons changed my mind based souley on the direction of the kennel NOT the superb quality of the yellow litter i was buying from.

Di

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
I would (idiotically) have another choccie in a snap, but the sensible part of me says Cadbury needs to grown up a bit and for me to really work with him before getting another - but who knows? Maybe this time next year the plan will have changed :wink:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Diana said:
Linda, I like unusual names for many reasons but I also like them to link into the registered Name if possible and this will be a 'Stereophonics' litter so he will be (if he appears) 'W Mr Writer. ;-)

Yes I was very seriously getting a yellow. But for many reasons changed my mind based souley on the direction of the kennel NOT the superb quality of the yellow litter i was buying from.

Di
Ah, I am dilussional then, phew :roll: :roll: I do like unusual names and thanks clarifying and clearing my confused mind. I see what you mean as you are not going down the working rather that showline route :) PS I do like the name and love the Stereophonics :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EJW said:
Hopefully a black or yellow bitch for the spring. :D

John
Oh congratulations John, why not be a bit different and get a brown/chocolate :wink: Only kidding but it would be good to see one day :D

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
I would loved a black girlie and may well get one this year :D, you don't see many black labs in rescue though and this may well be the route I take again.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I have my eye on a very interesting litter...
Charlie has said he wants a new pup this summer...
Only problem is, Charlie wants a GSD dog, and I want a lab bitch :D

We'll see who wins :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rach_willibob said:
No, but never say never! :wink:
Hope you do Rachel as you have the most gorgeous dogs :D

Ness, you tell him and I bet you win, what colour bitch do you want?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I am having an a litter from Megan in February (pregnancy confirmed :D ) and plan to keep a bitch but I may also keep a dog too. The colour will be black as it will be an all black litter :D unless Megan defies nature and pops a yellow one or two out 8O .

Trace x

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lablady said:
I would loved a black girlie and may well get one this year :D, you don't see many black labs in rescue though and this may well be the route I take again.
I do hope you get what you are looking for, IF i EVER get a lab again, I want to go the rescue route as well, I was always quite sceptical about it becuase of my son, but reading the stories on here does give you a much truer story if you know what i mean :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts