Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, just wondered about button's relations???? here are details i have: (i hope i have listed them ok !! , have put dad 1st then mum)

sire....pawcrest amie'able star for wylanbriar

grandparents::
sire...brightwalton born to star, dam...pawcrest bon amie

great grandparents:
sire..weymouth harbour master at rooklane, ballyduff gatekeep at mintmeadows
dam...brightwalton be my dream, bonnie bedelia at pawcrest

dam... geranium bronze

grandparents:
sire ...delboy brown of subar, dam...blatchford country girl

great grandparents:

sire....subar mister brown, brightwalton show topper

dam.... buckford tilly, chocwood bronze nutmeg

S

·
0 Posts
Oh you will find quite a few rellies on here including Dad(Deeds) (he owns Di on here) and various off spring of his :D :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any brothers or sisters of button???

hi there, just wondering today whether any of button's brothers or sisters are on here, she came from a litter of 8 from burridge nr southampton, born 9/9/08, would be great to see how they are getting on, if they are on here????

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Didn`t realise Buttons dad was Di`s Deeds :D , he a gorgeous boy and so laid back he spends most of his life horizontal :lol:

As already said there are many Deeds pups here so Button will have a lot of relatives, whether any of her siblings are here I don`t know :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i think it was Diana that gave me details of the breeder in Southampton and then also sent me photos via email of Deeds, she was very helpful and gave me advice over the phone about what to look for in a breeder etc! :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Button has loads of relatives of LF, I think Di did a post to see who Deeds kids were, maybe worth doing a search :wink:

Any chance of some photos :p

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi linda....will look for that thread, thanks

i have just added some piccies in the puppy section under 'is buttons size ok', they arent the best ones though!! my best photos are too big to load :evil:

trudy xxx

p.s your cori was born on my birthday !!
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts