Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, I know a fair few of the Poolehall labs have gone on to be guide dogs and dogs for the disabled. Just wondered if there are any Cadbury siblings out there?

Or any children/grandchildren/gt grandchildren of Mars of Manymills? Would love to see what other dogs with him in their background look like.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that's lovely, he has a gorgeous head! So if I did the math how would that relate Cadbury? GT uncle?

Mars of Manymills is Cadbury's granddad.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, I'm looking at her head and it is very much like Cadbury's as a pup, the broad nose and those expressive eyes.

Welcome to the family Kaya!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
This little pup, tarka, is my very good friends' down the road new addition and has mars of Manymills as her grandfather ;-)

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is a very lucky girl then :p And absolutely gorgeous, again she has such a smart head and lovely eyes, it must come from Mars. Tell your friend she is smashing :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi only just come across forum. I have a chocky from Mars and Poolehall Wispa. He is 8 years old now but just a cheeky and cute.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is a picture of Mars of Manymills that I scanned in. We met him when we went to buy our beautiful Benny. I have also scanned a polaroid pic of benny at 3 months. he is a well travelled dog. At 6 months he came with us on a fishing holiday and he had to inspect every fish we caught. Fish is still his favourite meal to date. Also he came on a motorhome holiday around Europe for 5 weeks. He came with us to France for a month when we had a boat and he has lived in spain for 16 months with. He has moved not only house but town and county several times, he does not care one jot as long as he is with us. At the moment his life is pretty boring, but I have just had a little op and was out of commision for a month and he has been the most lovely friend any body could have.

·
Registered
388 Posts
My Parents in law have a choc who's grandad (i think gdad dont think its dad) is Mars and she is HUGE! Like really, huge! Will try and get a pic of her.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, thanks for the pic Zeb, I've only ever seen the one of Mars. Isn't he fabulous?

And Benny is a good looking boy - who has lived an exciting life by the sounds.

I'll look forward to the pic, Lian.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi

I found this site this morning (and haven't stopped reading posts all day!!)

Our Hershey has Mars of Manymills as her great Grand-Father!

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now Buttons is a good name for a choccie :wink: I can see the Mars head coming through just like in Cadbury. She is gorgeous!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks chocice :)

Yeah Buttons is a cool name I thought, although the kids can't be bothered and she gets called butt sometimes, not so keen on that though :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to Site and son of Mars of Manymills

Hi guys,

Just thought i'd do some digging and found this thread.
Hi i'm Steve and I have an 11 yr old black Lab. His KC name is Tipsy Toby and his father is Mars of Manymills. I am sorry as I can not give any more info at the moment as I am away from home but can add more when I am back.

He is just yummy and his temperament is amazing, as part of being from a great stock.

If anyone wants to know more please call.

[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts