Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you in the UK...

ITV this Saturday evening (26 Feb) Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway 19:05-20:10 ... I've been informed that Ant and Dec had a week to train a puppy each, which are chocolate labs :D , and will be putting them to the test in tomorrow's show!

"Having given each other a darn good battering in Gladiators and tripped the light fantastic in the tightrope walking challenge, how will the boys cope with puppies? Yes, Dec has got just one week to train a cuddly pooch and break his series duck. Otherwise Ant could soar into a near-insurmountable lead. "

If I had known this earlier, I would've put Corbie up for audition :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
yes i dont normally watch ant n dec but when the choccy labs came on i was very interested..lol..then again the hubby did say sarcasictly oh hope ya mum doesnt see this to our kids..lol..which of course made me look they were so adorable (the labs not ant n dec..lol) so i will be watching this week only to see how they got on..lol..

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I'll only be watching for the puppies (if I remember) - I'll tell Corbie to watch it as he may learn something (as long as it's not how to be a cheeky boy as he already know this one very well!). :lol:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi all,

I love Ant & Dec - what a great comedy duo!

Tomorrow evening's show sounds like fun! I'll be sure to catch up with it all :wink:

Thanks for letting us know Karen.

Julie

·
Registered
21 Posts
What was this like? I bet the puppies were cute! I meant to watch it but forgot all about it!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
They both did well :)

They did all the commands asked except for roll over, but I've been trying that one too with Harvey and can't get him to do it - never mind on live t.v.

Fay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts