Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Jemma and my gorgeous bundle of fluff is Lollie. She is 3/4 Lab 1/4 Collie. She is black but has a real hint of chocolate that shows in the sunlight. She will be 10 weeks old on Thursday and we will have had her for 2 weeks. Lollie is my first dog but my husband grew up with dogs.

She is adorable but wow, talk about exhausting! I have learnt such a lot from reading this forum and it has given me more confidence too. Knowing that it is not my fault that she is constantly chewing and biting and I haven't failed to do something has helped!!

She has been microchipped and will be having her second lot of jabs this week. It feels like much longer than 2 weeks that she has been with us - I can barely remember life BL (before Lollie!).

I look forward to learning much more from you all!

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Lots of black Labs look slightly brownish in the sunlight, they tend to either have a red or grey undercoat, but it's nothing to do with the chocolate colour :wink:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jemma and your adorable bundle of fluffy loviness, Lollie. :0)

Amanda, Roxy and Buster

?

·
0 Posts
Welcome to LF.

Your pup is gorgeous and could easily pass for 100% Lab at the moment, as often Labs have a white flash on their chest too. Maybe she'll look more Collie-ish as she matures. Either way she is a beauty. 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts