Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sporting his new big boy collar, can;t believe he grew out of his wee first one already and raging that the leash i bought to go with(dunno why i did this...doh!) is unused....lol

went orange and i think he looks super in it. :D and its got plenty of growing room.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
aw he's cute the orange does look great on him it's a good contrast against his colour :) I always thought that was why Theo's blue one suited him so well

·
Registered
226 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww Donna he is absolutely scrummy, loving the new look, will set a trend and be in the fash very shortly lol

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Isn't Alfie a picture in his new big boy collar. It really suits him and he looks so proud of himself.

He is a super cutie and I just want to pick him up and hug him. :D :D

Remind me Donna how old is he now?

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Meli said:
Isn't Alfie a picture in his new big boy collar. It really suits him and he looks so proud of himself.

He is a super cutie and I just want to pick him up and hug him. :D :D

Remind me Donna how old is he now?
He was 11 weeks old on monday.... :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Wow Alfie looks a really smart boy in his new big boys collar :D , maybe you could let someone with a smaller dog that won`t outgrow it have his puppy collar and lead?

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
_Mary_ said:
Wow Alfie looks a really smart boy in his new big boys collar :D , maybe you could let someone with a smaller dog that won`t outgrow it have his puppy collar and lead?
My sister told me to hand it into the dogs trust as they take collars and leashes used or unused for the little doggies that need them... :D

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Meli said:
_Donna_ said:
He was 11 weeks old on monday.... :D
Wow he will be going out for a first walk soon. Exciting. :D
I know...2nd jab on saturday morning and our vets advise 24-48 hrs then out and about....i can;t wait. As i can;t carry him for than 5 mins now...he's way too heavy.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
[quote="_Donna]I know...2nd jab on saturday morning and our vets advise 24-48 hrs then out and about....i can;t wait. As i can;t carry him for than 5 mins now...he's way too heavy.[/quote]

Ooh lucky Alfie, have you been practising with the lead indoors? Does he like it? I know what you mean about carrying Alfie. Elphie is already a little porker, and getting a bit on the heavy side. :D

Good luck on Saturday. Elphie sends hugs to Alfie. :D :D

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we've been practising since last week in the garden with the lead, and he's doing ok. Although last nite he decided that it was better fun to just lie down and try eat the lead..... :roll:
He;s walking better off it, doesn;t leave my side so he may just be like Madison who preffered no lead, although i didn;t fully trust her til she was 3 years old...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts