Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a lovely day on saturday! Me and OH had been together for 5 years!
Not that its going to be a date to remember come next year!! As it will then be WEDDING ANNIVERSARYS!!!! :D :D :)

Me and OH have been talking about Winston and de-creating him for over a week now... OH thinks hes too big for it and hears him at night moving round trying to get comfy! I thought he was alright until I heard him myself on last monday night... So for the last week he hasnt really been shut in there. However this has been fine as we have shut all the doors downstairs and he NEVER comes upstairs just waits at the bottom unless he told he can come up.
At night this is a different story... he doesnt wait to be told he come upstairs as he knows we are sleeping, he just sits at our door sniffing and a little nosie so we have been letting him sleep in our bed room!! :oops: BUT he loves our bed... and whats to sleep right in the middle!! :lol: and likes to push mum or dad off! :lol:
So we thought we would de create him saturday!! and buy a stair gate! So he has to sleep down stairs etc!
He now loves the hall hes got an old sleepbag.. and he loves sleeping on it! So far so good no damage! and when i went down on Sunday morning he didnt even move until i said toliet time! He looked so happy on his new bed. Sleeping on his back, arms and legs everywhere!
Anyways that what we got up to on our anniversary! It was a lovely day, just relaxing and spending the whole day and evening just the 3 of us!!!
We also had a yummy stew for dinner!

Photos from Our lovely walk!! :D Hope you like them! Alex doesnt really like it when i have my camera out!! Hes bored of it!! :lol: :lol: Which is why there is no face shoots of him!! Doesnt matter as Winnie loves the camera and hes much more pretty than OH!! shhhh dont tell him i told you that! :lol:
Photo Overload, Sorry about that! :D

Sorry about the noodle... I cant seem to get a photo without it these days!

Lovely River

My Men! :)

Im tired now Mum..

Sorry about the photo overload! There is more but i wont bore you!! :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Lovely photos - can't think of a better way to spend an anniversary :D

Winston is such a happy puppy there :D

We've got our 8 years since we were engaged anni on the day before OH's birthday and we'll also be on hols on Skye then, should be v nice. I'm sure we'll get married properly one day :lol:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Karen said:
Lovely photos - can't think of a better way to spend an anniversary :D
Ahh thanks! Me either!! It was the best day and all in all it only cost us for the stair gate!! Cheapest Anni Day ever... but also the best!! :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great pics Bella, good to hear Winston has decrated ok and is loving sleeping on his new bed :D

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
_Mary_ said:
Great pics Bella, good to hear Winston has decrated ok and is loving sleeping on his new bed :D
Thanks Mary... If i remember to take my camera downstairs tomorrow morning i shall take a photo to show you!! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts