Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

We have recently lost our dearest labrador who we got from Anne Lavelle around 11 years ago.
I've heard recently that she will only be doing 1 or 2 more litters and I've lost her contact details.
Does anyone happen to have them? it would be much appreciated.
Regards
Alex

·
Registered
349 Posts
She isn't advertised on Champdogs, but her affix is Crosscroyde. Hopefully some one will have her details to pass along to you :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Afternoon,

I have been searching the web for contact details for Mrs Lavelle as I have lost mine would someone be able to help.

I have dog previously that has passed and am trying to get another one.

Thank you
Neil

·
Administrator
21,598 Posts
Hello Neil.

I'm always reluctant to put addresses in the public domain, so have messaged you privately. Click on your account details at the top of the window, then on "Conversations"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Neil.

I'm always reluctant to put addresses in the public domain, so have messaged you privately. Click on your account details at the top of the window, then on "Conversations"

Hello,

Sorry if I am not using this properly but I too am trying to make contact with Mrs A Lavelle. We still have our black Lab Jasper who is now 13 but sadly Muffin passed away last month. We miss her tremendously so looking for a puppy to keep Jasper company. Very besy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am looking for some help. Anne Lavelle’s dog Hugo was our dog’s father (2007). We lost our precious boy in January, he was almost 14. We now feel ready for a new yellow boy and would really like to link as closely as we can to our boys line. I wondered if Anne or anyone who can help, could connect us to a Crosscroyde link so we can once again have a puppy and look forward to the next 14 years.

·
Administrator
21,598 Posts
Hello Karen. I'm always reluctant to put people's details on there unless the details are already on the net, so I have messaged you privately. If you click on your avatar at the top of the page, and then click on conversations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts