Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had a lovely day for the beach today and reviewing the pics that Michael took, there a LOT of pictures of dogs running in and out of the water! Most of them Pasco had the ball and that is just a bit :oops: little ball hogger.... SO.... instead... I present ... the anatomy of a group shot! Result = Fail just for info!

So you start with a bag of treats and the ones you KNOW will sit still for while.....

Pasco Huds n Bracken.

Right... nearly there.....add an oldie.... Twix... and grab a Jana.... and try to get Cori to sit on her ass.

yep... two more in there.... Jude and the pup Calley
progress progress

No wait... hang on... its going wrong our corner stones have gone... and aaaah wait!!!!

ok... come on guys... try!
Twix the pro!

Thats as good as it gets folk!

Notice the wee yellow fella in the back there... never moved yet!

yeah... they don't look thrilled!

Had enough mum!!

Heres the album for anyone that wants a looksie
clicky click

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Pasco was a pure star, sat for ages waiting on the amateurs (ie me, Twix, Jana and Cori :oops: :oops: :oops: ), Hudson and Bracken were brill too :D

Me in striped t-shirt (yep my butt does look big in that :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Jude and Cori were going to swim to Norway, after Cori abandonded the idea to dig her way there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great photos Michael, thank you :D

PS doesn't Twix just show Jana, Cori and I up big time :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Brilliant :lol:

I liken it to when a group of women get together.... there's no shutting us up for love nor money.... same for dogs, why sit for a group shot when there's hoolying to be done! :wink:

Linda - don't sell yourself short missus, your dogs behaved themselves well, and Cori even bagged herself a boyfriend, result!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Looks great! Glad you all had a fab day - gorgeous, gorgeous dogs!

Michael is a fab photographer - lovely shot of Pasco grabbing a ball on the crest of a wave.

Hey - nearly got to see what our Linda looks like! Next time x

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Great photos - looks like you all had a fab time :)

Can you bring the sunshine down south with you in a few weeks please? :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
:lol: :lol: 10 out of 10 for effort :D :D looks like you all had a great time and the weather stayed nice 8)

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I'm sporting some sunburn today and poor Bracks has definitely overdone it. Will need to talk to her about the importance of 'pacing and spacing'! She's only been up this morning to have breakfast, visit the loo, and back to bed again!

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he he he... our two the same! Decided lack of bouncey bouncey from the ginger whinger this morning! Huds had his long suffering look on too!

Can we do it again tomorrow?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
fab piccies....the one of Huds......classic........ :D :D :D :D and clever boy Pasco sitting all that time. And wtg Twix, an old girl but a good girl..shame on your sisters for showing you up....lol

:lol: :lol:

tentsmuir looks lovely, wil need to remember that name for when we finally take Alfie to the beach.... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts