Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This lovely old boy is looking for a rescue space/home, he is currently in a Yorkshire Pound and i am appealling to all rescues to see if anyone can help? We believe is a Lab/Collie x but very Labby looking.

He has been assessed by wonderful Christine (oscabosca) and this is the summary of his assessment.

He was lovely, we went for a walk and he was good on the lead just sniffing, he didnt seem timid or frightened. He wasnt interested in the dogs in the other kennels and they have him kennelled with a GSD, so I would guess he is dog friendly.

He looked to be castrated, a little underweight, his anal glands maybe a little swollen but overall I would say he is in good condition. I am not sure about his age, he is grey around his muzzel but he seemed lively enough and happy for the walk but not OTT.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
awwwwww he looks so lovely, lost, bewildered, but thank god in safe hands, hope he finds a forever home soon,

sheila and zak

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
aww he looks a handsome fella, very labby looking rather than a cross. Reminds me of my Herbie :)

Bump

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Oh what a lovely little old man.

Sheila he does look a little bewildered though.

So hope he finds a lovely home soon, I love oldies.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts