Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone else saw this story in yesterday's Times, but I thought it was amazing:

A dog that was swept out to sea ina winter storm was rescued after surviving for 6 weeks on a cliff. Netty, a BLACK LABRADOR, was thin but in good condition when she was found close to Downderry near Looe, Cornwall. Her owners had just bought a new puppy to replace her when they learnt of her survival.

Great story, hopeNetty is getting six weeks worth of love and attention.

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
I saw it! :)

I can't imagine how those owners felt - what a wonderful story!

They also showed it on the news!

Fay

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm going to ask my wife if she would replace me if I went missing for 6 weeks ... I'll let you know....fantantastic story tho.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
LOL..mollydog she would replac you after 2 days..lol..lol..j/k

as for getting a new puppy awww i hope the missing dog gets on with it..lol..and he is missing 6 weeks worht of food and walks..lol.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Oh! what a great story,but not so great about that little labby and his 14 year old owner in to-days paper,they had only just moved into their new home and mum had gone to work and came back and found them both,the gas fire they reckon,that is so sad,lynne.

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MollyDog - you're brave, i wouldn't dare ask my missus that question :D

I haven't seen that story,Lynne, must have been awful. Where did it happen?

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
LOL..oh you men have loads of faith in your wifes dont ya..lol.. :twisted: :twisted:

then again we could get more lab puppys yippeee...lol...

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Paul,

Would you like to submit the article to the site under a new story? As long as the source or author is included we would love to have it in our stories section.

Thank you :)

Julie

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Julie, being early in the morning, I'd be happy to submit the article,where should I put the story?

BTW - how does it feel to be a year older :lol:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Paul,

The menu on the left hand side of the homepage has a 'Labrador News' section, which will allow you to submit all your news & lab related articles.

This link will take you straight to it.

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/submit.html

Another year older - i know tell me about it! When you are a kid you just can't wait to have a birthday and they seem to take forever to come, but when you're an adult they seem to come round so quickly!! At least it's a good excuse for a few glasses of wine :D

I look forward to reading your article, if you get any probs just send me a PM ok.

Bye for now

Julie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts