Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Both my foster dogs have left this week -the last one being Monty who went this morning and even though im really pleased they are both in their forever homes im so sad, :? Max my lab has done nothing but sleep allday and ive got no one following me around wanting to play, Maisies new owners have text to say how well she has settled and ive just got a picture message of Monty playing in the sea.
I really dont know what to do with myself now. :cry:
Molly is coming to live with us in a couple of weeks and i am going on holiday next week, but oh my god im going to be so so bored until molly gets here.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Im so pleased that all your fosters have got lovely homes now.

If your really missing a foster Im sure I could get you another one :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
216 Posts
aww :)

I need a labrador (no i dont want to Foster :lol: - OH doesnt seem to think we in the right area, i did try to explain but it went above him!)

Sue has my info,and unfortunatly i am very specific in what would fit in here :lol:

not only that but we go away in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks so the timing aint right either

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
awwww but how very rewarding, good on you!!...I think you should post some pics of the dogs you fostered so I can see :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive only had 3-well 3 and a half because Monty returned after 5 days bcos his first home didnt work out so we call that a 1/2.
Maisie was my hardest and longest 7/8 weeks, she arrived an abused wreck and left as happy as a pig in **** so to speak lol,
Shiela now sheeba was only here 2 days before she found a home-she was another lovely one
Monty as i said arrived,then left then returned and i think i got rather attached to him as he was so loving and happy to please all the time.
Montys and Maisies pics are on the lab rehoming and rescue section.

As for you Vicky-dont u worry we will be fostering again soon as soon as molly is settled, :D :D my OH has said if push comes to shove you are to ring us,we are completly addicted to it LOL.

·
Registered
318 Posts
labsmad said:
Ive only had 3-well 3 and a half because Monty returned after 5 days bcos his first home didnt work out so we call that a 1/2.
Maisie was my hardest and longest 7/8 weeks, she arrived an abused wreck and left as happy as a pig in **** so to speak lol,
Shiela now sheeba was only here 2 days before she found a home-she was another lovely one
Monty as i said arrived,then left then returned and i think i got rather attached to him as he was so loving and happy to please all the time.
Montys and Maisies pics are on the lab rehoming and rescue section.

As for you Vicky-dont u worry we will be fostering again soon as soon as molly is settled, :D :D my OH has said if push comes to shove you are to ring us,we are completly addicted to it LOL.
Awww bless you, you are fab people. I dont know what I would do without all the wonderful fosterers that I have.

You do a fab job with all the dogs but you need a break now. So go and have your holiday and relax, come back and have fun with Molly and dont worry if I get really stuck I will ring but I wont be offended if you say no, we will just see how things go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts