Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my boy will be 16 weeks old on monday, where have the week gone. I feel as though we've reached the first wee mile stone in his life.

He's fab wee boy, very eager to please and really easy to train... He's getting roughly 2 x 10 mins, but its taking 30 mins to do get the distance as everyone needs to stop and say hello...lol And he sits there good as gold not bothering that i've stopped.

We've working on the stay command..its a work in prgress as something alway catches his eye...lol
He's a very sociable pup round older dogs and he has his friends at the park now...MAc the black lab and Georgia the irish setter. He doen;t like boxers...hides behind my legs when it enters the park...thats the dog that flipped him and growled at him the first he ever met him.

He's got himself into his routine...goes to bed when we go he likes to lie in the middle of me and OH at nite time watching the tv...lol. Gets up when he pleases..usually after 8, has brekkie then goes back to be for an hour..lol

But enough waffling on here some piccies of today. My sisters lab was visiting and they were both doing fab with training together, so my sis got the camera out...it all went to pot as you'll see by the first pic, 2nd one Mia was good but if you look where Alfie is in the pic..he knocked her right over...

:roll:
Mia

Alfie

Alfie's not so small anymore

SIT!!!

I'm off, this is boring..lol

No chasing...i'm trying to train you... :roll:

at leasy one dog was listening..

chase me...lol Alfie's face is class in this pic...

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Yay Donna, I have been waiting for new pics of the lovely Alfie. What a big boy he is getting. Still got the cheeky face. :wink: :wink:

Love the pictures specially the last one with his ears flapping. :D :D

Mia is a lovely looking girl too. :D

G

·
Lovely pics Donna!

Alfie sounds like a little sweetheart! Can't believe how much he's grown 8O 8O

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anita, i haven;t really notice it til he stood beside my sisters lab and it hought wow no that much difference now.

Oh and forgot to add.....

he can be a little toad too...if in my posts you find i have s and d round the wrong way...Alfie ate the key off my laptop and the number 3..... :roll: 8O

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
What a gorgeous dog Alfie is. I love his collar too. Dylan and Alfie must go to the same computer training school as to date Dylan has had 6 letters off my son's lap top :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Lovely photos :D Alfie's looking very handsome!

The one of Mia sitting just before Alfie bumps her over made me smile... could just imagine it a couple of seconds later hehe

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Wow! He has got big! He's gorgeous though and obviously as cheeky and cute as ever!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Wow hasn't he grown... I still imagine that little puppy you first showed us the pics of. He's looking really good though, great photos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts