Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shadow loves the odd tipple! Nothing too much, but if I've got a can of cider, beer or glass of wine on the go, he sidles up to me (or Liz) and sits, looking at us until one of us will dip our finger into the dring and then he laps it up!
We encourage sensible drinking - he only gets a few licks and only at weekends :lol: Favourites include cider and wine, although lager and single malt whiskys are not liked!

Anyone esle's Labs like a tipple?

Cheers (Hic!)

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi paul
brings back memories of my dads lab fred. he allways went down the local on a friday night with dad and had his own beer mug with a very small tipple in :lol: he learned very quickly that the more pathetic he looked the more crisps he would get :razz:
watching them both come stumbling home was a sight to see.
jane and max.

ps. max doesnt touch the hard but is a coffeeholic :D

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
One of my parents' westies loves alcohol - dad found him drinking whiskey from his glass on the floor when he was little and he puts his paw up to you if you have a glass of wine in your hand! :D Their other westie sneezes if alcohol is anywhere near him!

Corbie, on the otherhand, likes beer and cider, but will pull the funniest face if you put a glass of single malt whiskey anywhere near his nose - although he does love whiskey cream liqueur! (we only give him a bit on the end of our fingers as a lot is bad for dogs)

As Corbie's from Scotland he should be a whiskey connaisseur, but never mind :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts