Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there lablovers

I used to say that people are more trouble than ........ :) wait for it.......
than our faithful friends, labradors, :p Well, I take that back.. :p

Since Sunday, I have lost all track of time, when Ive been on the computor,...... Yes you guessed correct..... :lol: labrador forums.
Well the story goes that I have lost track of time and my darling labs have been getting quite frustrated and vocal in their need to go out and have a walk.... :oops:

Which I never did before I found out that the forums even existed...

So I take back those words and blame myself, and try and make it up to my darlings...... :lol: 8)

Colette (Brighteye)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi Colette

Buster hits me with his paw if he wants me to come off my pc. I took him to the park before I came on here,so no more walkies for me today lol.

Kev

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Hi Colette,

Bailey sits and stares at me, if i get up and walk about he just stays where he is staring - quite unnerving sometimes :wink:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max lets me know when ive been on here tolong by laying his head on the keyboard so as i cant use it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Corbie stands at the doorway staring at me, sighs as if to say "You're not on that forum again are you? You've got a real lab here you know :roll: !" and then wanders off again :lol: In fact, my other half does and says exactly the same :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Yes - I think we all need to go LA - Labradorforums Annoymous - because we are all serioulsy addicted :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi all

Its scary how addictive this site is. My keyboard has never had so much use. In fact.. and perhaps this shouldnt go into writing... but im even beginning to consider hubby's case for getting broadband!!! 8O

Shelley

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi all...

When i sit here 2 long..he pull my pants & tries to bark...He seldom barks so i know he's bored and wants my attention....If i still don't budge then he wud start hitting the keyboard with his paws :lol: ...i have to give in then lolz....This place is addictive.... :wink:

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hershey tends to get his head on my lap and snort if I have been ignoring him if that doesnt work then he gets his fromt paws on my lap and then I have to give in cos I cant reach the keyboard hehehe :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol @ colette yes i know what you mean time flys when you having fun on here..lol..

rosze jumps on me and when you not expecting it its definatly a shock..lol..she jumps on me then nibbles me till i get up and let her out..lol..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts