Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was about time I introduced Pickle to my little Agility tunnel, as it's pays to get then used to going through things early on.

Well I hadn't even got it outside and she was in it..... :lol:

And once in the garden, she had great fun going in and out...

Sometimes with her friend Gus....

Sometimes at full pelt......

And sometimes just to have a little rest in....

So I think we can safely say she is ok at going through the tunnel, eh. :D :D

The other surprising thing this week, is Gus. He has never been one to have much to do with the dogs, in fact he usually stays well out of the way until they are much older and more sensible...and even then he has only ever really "put up" with them.....But look what I caught him doing with Pickle....

They were having a little sunbathe and a game.....I think he LIKES this one :D :lol: .

And I know I promised not to put anymore photos up this week....but I had my fingers crossed behind my back, so it doesn't count :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LMAO Jules, I think we`ll forgive you for telling a porky :wink: :lol: , as you say it looks loike Pickle has taken to the tunnel very well, at least it won`t be a shock to her when she starts agility proper, loving the pics with Gus, is she gentler with him than the other pups were?, doesn`t look as though she makes any attempt to chase which is what usually makes a cat wary.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Please dont stop posting photos of the lovely Pickle :D Love the one of Pickle and Gus playing, so darned cute :D 8)

We also need more of Mojo and Cleo too :D :wink:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
awwwwwwww - love Pickle & Gus. I need to cat train all future dogs as Z is a nightmare - so no cats for me for a few years :roll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
loving the pics with Gus, is she gentler with him than the other pups were?,
She is more respectful than most of the pups I've had. Most have had to have several "reminders" not to play Bounce the Cat or Chase the Cat before they have realised they really mustn't do it.....and Gus being the biggest Woosie ever, usually gets scared and runs rather than giving them a swipe. If Pickle gets over excited the cats only have to give her a hard stare and she backs off, so Gus feels a little more secure, as even he can muster up hard stare...bless him :lol: .

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
She is so darn pretty! The blue sets her off a treat. What a nice cat Gus is - Mr Splodge is finding Mouse rather a trial, I'm afraid!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
she is so cute! and i'm loving the sunbathing with the cat :D

please don't stop posting

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Awww bless Jules - how gorgeous!!!!

She's quite brave - wussy Bramble wouldn;t go through a tunnel for a year.....

Am loving the Pickle/Gus photos!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Aww she looks such a gentle girlie :D

Nellie loves the tunnel too, she likes our long one in a U shape - it makes her bum tuck when she re-appears in a 'I've survived' giddiness :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
aww she really is so sweet and we never get fed up seeing pics of her.
I love the Pickle and Gus ones, it's lovely when dogs and cats get on together

1 - 14 of 14 Posts