Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ollie has been adopted :)

Ollie Bear is now ready to find his forever home. He is a 12 year old chocolate Labrador x Bearded Collie and although he IS gorgeous to look at, it was reading his description that made me fall in love.

Ollie came into Oldies Club care when his previous owner moved house. He had been living outside and was left for long periods, so I suspect he is relishing lots of company (human and canine) and snuggling up on the sofa in his foster home.

He is currently in foster with the resident Labradors and has settled in well. He has been left at times for up to four hours and has been okay. He is very friendly towards people and other dogs and has the potential to live with cats. He is good with children and could live with teenagers upwards.

Ollie loves walking and exploring and is very excited about trips in the car. He is a strong dog who likes to have his people around as much as possible.

If you think Ollie might be the dog for you, please read through all of his adoption page, here: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=103666 - you can find our adoption policies and contact details at the end of that link and there is a lovely video too :) If you do get in touch, please let our rehoming team know that you saw Ollie on Labrador Forums.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ollie Bear has found a lovely forever home and seems to be happy with his new doggie friend :love7:

p.s. I don't think either of the dogs have been on the Gordon's!

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
LOL @ the Gordons!!

So pleased he looks so happy and content and relaxed with his new family!

Good luck Ollie! x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts