Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17 Jan - Beautiful Bob has gone to his forever home :)

1 Jan 2014 - Happy New Year from Bob and everyone at Oldies Club.

Bob is now ready to find his forever home. His rehoming page is here:
http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=100151

Bob is a 10 year old Labrador who came into Oldies Club care because his owners had moved into a flat. He is in an Oldies Club foster home in Tiverton, Devon, waiting for someone to offer him a permanent home.

Settled well in foster: Bob settled at his foster home straight away. He is happy to be left alone for a few hours.

Good with dogs: Bob is good with dogs and could live with dogs.

Lived with a cat previously: We were told that Bob lived with a cat up until a couple of years ago. He should be OK to live with cats that are used to dogs, given sensible introductions.

Fine with children: Bob hasn’t been tested with children but he has a fabulous temperament so would be fine to live with older children.

Enjoys walks: Bob pulls on the lead and is strong, but he is excellent off lead and never far from you. He is having two 30-minute walks per day.

Good in the car: Yes he is!

Bob’s favourite pastimes: Meeting new people, eating, sleeping, walks, and being with you.

Bob’s ideal home: Bob would be fine with most homes. He is such an easy dog and so happy, a good all rounder and lovely company.

Health notes: Bob is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed and flea treated. He has arthritis in his legs and has a skin complaint. Bob is on steroids for this and will be for the rest of his life. He also has an ear complaint which is treated with ongoing drops.

Foster carer’s summary of Bob: “Happy, contented, enthusiastic, fun and companionable. Bob is a lovely dog who will make a fabulous companion. He is always happy and wants to be with you. Very waggy and affectionate. Everyone who meets Bob loves him!!!!”

If you would like to offer Bob a permanent home, please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0844 586 8656

Bob can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet him.

Introducing Bob, who has just arrived in Oldies Club foster care.

He's a ten year old yellow Labrador and he'll be under assessment for a few weeks in his foster home in Devon. We'll add him to the website once he's ready to find his forever home.

I'll try to remember to update this thread then, but if you might be interested in adopting him, please keep an eye on the website too:
http://www.oldies.org.uk/?cat=4 as things are busy.

In the meantime, feel free to join me in swooning over him :love7:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
What a gorgeous boy. So sad when the older ones end up homeless, but thank goodness he's in a foster home! :love4:

·
Registered
714 Posts
I love the photo of him in his festive hat, he is such a gorgeous dog (just my type) I can't believe he'll have to wait very long.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think and hope that someone will fall completely in love with his gorgeous face soon. Well someone who is in a position to offer him a home, as I'm sure lots of people think he's gorgeous.

I know he doesn't look overly happy in his gorgeous face, but look at that tail blur :D :love7:

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
:smilecolros:

Hay BOB!!!!

The next chapter of your life starts NOW!!!! :flower:

Chel and Dilys xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts