Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During this really cold snap, in the middle of the night murphy has been getting out of his bed, crawling under the duvet and sleeping head on pillow between me and my husband, we now been woken many times by snoring in the ear and stealing the covers. Not matter how many times we put him back in his bed or move him down the bottom he soon comes back and sleeps next to us. Sleep deprevation is driving us crazy, maybe he needs is own bedroom and bed

Penny :lol:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi penny,
max normally sleeps all night in his chair in the bedroom but the last couple of nights he has crept onto the bed. this morning i turned over and got a face full of labby :lol: he hasnt tried to get under the duvet yet. after giving me a big sloppy kiss he went back to his chair and promply started snoring! :D

jane and max.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Penny

After letting him up for the first time around Christmas, Smudge nearly always ends up between us in bed! He doesn't get under the duvet (I don't think he likes being too warm) but he does seem to steal it all the time! We have a double bed but have now bought a King Size duvet just so there is enough for all of us! lol!

Sometimes, it looks funny when I get up and see Chris lying with his head to one side and Smudge right next to him doing exactly the same! Also, Smudge just seems to sleep so much better on our bed (typical eh?!). He spends some portion of the night in his but always by 5 or 6 am he is at my side trying to get up!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Murphy's got it figured out - clever boy! :lol:

We usually let the girls cuddle in bed with us for a bit while we're reading before they go to their crates. Chris fights with Edie for his pillow every night! It's turned into sort of a ritual for them. It's the funniest thing - she just HAS to have her head on his pillow so she'll start with a little corner and then slowly nudge her way in until she's got enough to be really comfy. What a little weasel she is! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all

Corrie sleeps on my bed more than his own! I don't mind though, well that is until he starts dreaming and wakes me up!!

Sam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts