Labradors Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An animal charity has condemned a dog-owner who abandoned an elderly golden retriever at a roadside in New Pitsligo, Aberdeenshire.

The Scottish SPCA appealed for information after the animal was found on the Brownhill road near Fraserburgh, suffering from serious health problems.

The dog, who was blind and suffering from testicular cancer, had to be put down after he was found on Sunday.

Run free to the bridge. Hope they find your awful owner and throw the book at them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/north_east/8187323.stm

·
Registered
233 Posts
Shocking that at the end of his days his owner couldn't be bothered to do what was right. How awful that he did not have someone to hold and cuddle him as he fell into neverending sleep :(

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
How could you? Just how? Words fail me!

RIP you poor dog...

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
How could anyone do this :cry: :( I hope they find the :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: person who did this and string them up :x

Run free old boy, healthy, pain free and forever young :(

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Run free :grouphuuug:

DavidB said:
So sad, I hope all our beautiful dogs who have already crossed the Bridge are there to greet him!
I was just thinking the same thing, I'm sure they will be.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Oh god Helen that's horrific too :cry: :cry:

That along with the poor terrier that was found abandoned with a tumour so big it had broken her jaw and she couldn't eat. Can't imagine the pain :(

Three souls now at the Bridge and no longer suffering :love7:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
You disgusting excuse for a human being. Hope you are never able to make another animal suffer in this cruel way. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bless that poor old boy. Hope he's happy at the bridge, forever without pain.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
OMG :cry: :cry:

Those 3 poor dogs!!! I cant imagine how any one can be so callus!
Runfree, painfree and forever young!

Marianne

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
OMG what is the matter with people :twisted:

Run Free Boy pain free and young again and also the poor girl who was murdered by her owner.

Cannot believe that someone can say they didn`1t think vets were open on saturdays!! :twisted:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I hope that these 'people' (and I use the term lightly) are one day suffering themselves - perhaps their families will tie them up and leave them too.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts