Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Bradleysmum,

I will check that out. Just out of curiosity what do you do about vets over there? Just thinking if we do decide to go overland in a couple of years is there somewhere you can plan your route & come up with vets on the way?

How do you find the vets in France? I will be ok once I get to my Mum & Dad's in Spain as they know people with dogs so I am sure they will have plenty of information........ 8)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kanesdad,

It can be difficult finding a vet abroad, especially one that has staff who speak english anyway! We get by on our French but it is no means perfect. We got Bradley immunised at an english speaking vets we found on the net, and again here in St.Tropez, they all speak english so it is not a problem. He still gets issued with all the necessary documents and papers, and we have now applied for a pet passport for him, so depending on the results of his blood test in 4 weeks time, we should be able to bring him back to the UK in 6 months time!

Can't wait to properly introduce him to the rain and the snow! lol- only joking :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts