Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a secondary school teacher and we started back this week - and oh my, I'm exhausted already!!! I sometimes think I'm getting too old for the job as it seems to get busier and busier every year. Still our exam results were very good so the place is buzzing and most of the kids are enjoying being back, even if they wouldn't admit it in a month of Sundays!

However, being back at work meant I didn't have so much time for Daisy which was a concern as it was Gundog club Grade 2 test this weekend. We had an evening lesson on Wednesday night when it was pouring down with rain and blowing a gale and I could hardly see a thing with or without glasses, and lots of things went wrong, so I was nervous to say the least. Guess what.... we passed :) with merit. Missed distinction by a few marks, because of a slow response to the stop whistle (but mum, I want to stay with you) and a bit of a long search for one of the dummies. Really pleased though, because she didn't run in (she tends to get over enthusuastic), and she delivered all the dummies to hand. Way to go my little show bred labbie!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts