Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just been face booking the owner of Toby's brother Harry (Spurs fan) who live in London, Toby lives in Nottingham (Forest fan).

Toby and Harry haven't met since leaving the nest 3 years ago.

I would like to arrange a GT somewhere between London and Nottingham in the summer (avoiding crucial world cup dates as Toby and Harry will be unavailable for those) (obviously)

Toby has met his yellow brother Harvey (Birmingham fan) and they got on great, I'm hoping he might be there too and i will try to contact his 4 sisters (Not interested in football)

Late May/early June may be??

Any suggestions for a super venue for Labradors and who is up for the emotional occasion.

Harry looks and sounds exactly like my Toby so i can't wait to see Toby looking in the mirror.

Happy new year to everyone.

Gary and Toby xx

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Somewhere around Bedford/Northants???

We'd be up for a GT with the Toby clan!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
There's a country park in Bedford? Also one in Huntingdon that's a similar size to the country park in Melton. Also the Danish camp in Willington is a nice walk.

We will be up for a summer get together. I live on the Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire border. We are Liverpool fans in our house though. :lol:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I think Moss prefers rugby and Millie doesn't like competitive sports of any kind...but depending on dates and locations they would be love to come (though Moss is worried that Toby's relatives might be equally as interested in his bottom as Toby has always been!!)

Angela

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, i will have a good look at the venues mentioned and may be some others that will hopefully suit all and see if i can sort a date in May ish.
I think we will need somewhere with water, that go's without saying.

Not too sure if Harry has the same sexual orientation as Toby, so Moss might be ok, but then again he might have a very bad day. swim with the sharks, you get bummed (or something like that).

G and T xx

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts