Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today at 16 weeks and 1 day, Gillie has lost his two upper front teeth. I guess this means he is really growing up :( I was hoping despite growing like a weed he might stay a puppy forever. I am really not looking forward to him weeing like a man!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Oh, I know just how you feel! I wanted Oak to stay a puppy for ever! He is now developing teenage spots - well, hormones anyway - for the first time ever, today we had to have a chat about his staying and talking to a golden retriever and not running instantly to Mummy when she whistled! I KNOW he was chatting her up, but oh, when a gorgeous blonde is more attractive than your devoted Mummy, you know you are growing up!!!!

You've got a while yet to enjoy puppyhood though - make the most of it!!

Katy

G

·
He'll be sticking his baby teeth under his pillow and waiting for the tooth fairy to deliver a couple of bonios tonight :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
Re: A sad day

bld said:
Today at 16 weeks and 1 day, Gillie has lost his two upper front teeth. I guess this means he is really growing up :( I was hoping despite growing like a weed he might stay a puppy forever. I am really not looking forward to him weeing like a man!
hehe wait for the additude

Brodie didnt cock his leg until he was two and Chester is 8 months and have never cocked his leg either

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Oak waited a while before lifting his leg. I understand that if you have then neutered young they sometimes never start. Although Tarka was castrated at about 18 months and he always lifted his leg.

Things to look forward too eh?!!

Katy

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe I'll buy him some lead boots to stop him lifting his leg, I want to keep my puppy!!! Still at least when he is a big dog we will be able to go for some proper walks so it's not all bad (but I'll have to take the lead boots off for that!)

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
awww bless him, he's growing up....at least the next set aren;t razor sharp.... :D

:D we won;t be far behind you as there is 4 and a bit weeks between Gillie and Alfie.... 8O

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Was I the only one scared by the title and worried about looking at the thread?! So glad it is "just" his teeth :D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AngelaC said:
Was I the only one scared by the title and worried about looking at the thread?! So glad it is "just" his teeth :D
Oops sorry! I have edited the title :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts