Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out this morning to start the car to get it deiced and warm (I know I shouldnt do this but...)

Went indoors and spent 10 minutes getting Tarka and myself togged up for the icy cold weather.

Then spent a further 5 minutes looking for the car keys :roll:

Duh!

·
Registered
908 Posts
That cant be as bad as when i took my daughter to pre-school and when i got home i nearly had a heart attack when i thought id left my daughter somewhere by mistake!! I nearly died. Then i went on to look for my mobile- while i was actually on said phone telling my OH that i couldn't find my daughter!!!! Now that was a bad day!!!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LMAO, I`ve done that too and allowing the car to warm up/deice itself is a good idea just that in this day and age you run the risk of having it nicked off the drive/road 8O

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I left my daughters, aged 2 years and 4 months old in Boots in Ripon once, took them in, bought what i needed and got halfway across the market square before I realised something was missing 8O went back and they were where I left them :D

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Oh dear lol - I do this with my glasses - I put them on top of my head then I spend ages looking for them :roll: :roll:

Don't worry we all have them

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emma
XXX

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: We've all done it Pat!!!

Sarah - one of my friends tells the tale that just after child no2 was born she baby and child no 1 went round to the neighbours for coffee. Came home again and got on with the chores and sorting out child no1's tea.

FOUR hours later came the knock at the door "You left something behind this afternoon" says the neighbour.

"Don't think so" says my friend " I've got the keys, got my handbag.."

"Well" says the neighbour "Thought you would want THIS back" - and yes - she handed over sleeping baby still in his car seat thing she'd used to take him round!!!!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

1 - 13 of 13 Posts