Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gillies night time meal is now Raw. He has had two chicken thighs for his dinner which he adored. I feed him on the patio as we have a gravel garden and I am just wondering how necessary it is to disinfect the area (I put his baby playpen up to contain him as otherwise he would have a load of gravel for added roughage!) What disinfectant should I use as he will be using the same are each day. Or am I being a wuss and don't need to worry!

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
I don't disinfect anything because of feeding, I do it to clean up after them and don't disinfect but use a solution of biological washing powder in warm water, but have never had to in relation to their food.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
If you have a pressure washer you can use that to blast the area Gillie has used, it will clean without the need for anything remotely chemical :D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
_Mary_ said:
If you have a pressure washer you can use that to blast the area Gillie has used, it will clean without the need for anything remotely chemical :D
We do but I can't see us getting it out on a daily basis! Do you think a kettle of boiling water over the area (it is small and enclosed) would be ok?

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
bld said:
We do but I can't see us getting it out on a daily basis! Do you think a kettle of boiling water over the area (it is small and enclosed) would be ok?
I don`t see whyy not and pressure wash maybe once a week, only thing is, when you`ve done one part you`ll see it all needs doing :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts