Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a lot of encouragement from friends both on this forum and outwith I was persuaded to enter my first lab trial.

I am pleased (i think once nerves have settled ) to say we have a run, I did not expect this, as there were quite a few entries compared with the spaniel trials, so I appreciate runs are not easy to come by, I only hope me and the dog do the run justice.

Panic training now for the next few weeks :? :? 8O

lol

Nic

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Best of luck Nic. You have heard about a run already 8O 8O 8O . I have put some nominations in but I don't think any of the draws have been held yet.

My feeling is I just need to get one under my belt, and I guess you probably feel exactly the same way. :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Nicola, well you do have the handsome pants and very talented Rogan so I know you will do just fine ( OK I mean win 8O :lol: ), see labs do rock dont they :wink:

Now how about some more photos of your dogs ie spaniels and labs, please :D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Good luck and hope the nerves don't get too bad

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Why am I always the last to find stuff out??

So whats the details???

8)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
_Linda_ said:
Now how about some more photos of your dogs ie spaniels and labs, please :D
I second that! :D

That reminds me, shooting starts soon! :D Good luck to you both. Look forward to reading the report.

John

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Huge Good Luck Nic, our first run if we get in will be Sept 14th. I am bricking it and I think always will even though this is the third year now for me ;-)

Trialling. Lots of stamps. Lots of cheques. Lots of days off work needed saving. Lots of nerves! ;-)

Di

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
You're braver than me, girls! I'm just getting to the "I wonder if I am free on any FT days not 9 million miles away to volunteer to help?" stage! :lol:

Tell me, how many Clubs do you need to be a member of before you stand any chance of actually getting a run before your puppy is a veteran? :roll: And if you wanted to not travel more than, say 3 hours drive away, would that totally scupper your chances of ever, ever getting a run? :(

Not that I ever will, you understand. Just hyperthetical question. :wink:

Katy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts