Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! You may remember me posting about starting my new business, well its not been quite a month yet but I thought I'd give you an update... and to share a couple of photos of my new charges!!

Its been brilliant and I'm soooo glad I made the leap into self-employmentness! :wink: I know its early days but i'm really pleased with how its going so far and I've had some great feedback about the website which I'm really chuffed about! :D The clients I've got so far are all lovely..... there's Lola the Springer, Harry the Black lab, Gertie the greyhound, Patita the Pharoah hound x, Millie and Albert the Bassets, Ruby the Whippet and A new one that I'm due to meet next week, which i'm very excited about is Milly the 14wk old Golden Retriever pup!!!

Anyway, I wont bore you with my ramblings, just thought I'd share some photos! Apologies though about quality as they're all from my phone.... I stupidly lost my camera while out walking the other day... stupidly didnt zip up my pocket.... doh!!! :roll:

Lovely Little Lola!!!

Happy and Gertie havin a play!!

Gertie!

Poor Patita who has got a broken toe...!! :(

Harry

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
I wish my 'clients' were as nice a bunch as yours look!

So glad it's going well for you - I often think of you skipping about in the summer fields with your charges when I'm stuck at my desk!!!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
yay - really pleased to hear it's going well for you - long may it last. Thanks for sharing photos of some of your lovely charges.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hi I'm really glad things are going well with your business ...it looks fantastic.
I handed my notice in at work....it's my last day tomorrow....yah :D :D
to start my own aromatherapy and reflexology practice.....can't wait...so much to do as you know but very exciting :) :)
good luck :)

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
So pleased to hear everything is going well for you Trina, you seem to be building up a good client place, all your charges are gorgeous, hope Patita`s toe heals quickly :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!!! Good luck Ange, its a great feeling isnt it!!

Mary, the poor girl is stuck in a cast for 5 weeks... She has had loads of probs with that leg, apparently a year or so ago she cut her leg very badly on glass when out on a walk, going through a tendon and an artery causing huge blood loss to the foot, she almost lost it as all the pads started to die off, they managed to save the foot but she had to have a toe amputated.. so this toe she has now broken is the one next to where she lost one... Its such a shame, she is so very sweet natured and is missing her walks terribly. :(

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Trina, glad to hear it is all going well, your clients all looklike very happy pups... I bet Happy is enjoying meeting lots of new friends

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
I just checked out your website and wow!!

Wish you covered my area! The mention of group walks just got Luna to lift her head out of a deep sleep!!!

What lovely woofers you get to spend your days with!
Good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts