Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was flipping cold but Marie and the gang ventured out to visit today...which was lovely..so nice to finally meet Baxter, Maggie & Darcie....to say Milo was smitten was an understatement :roll: :D

They found a disgusting pond to play in so we had to venture onto the golf course to get them cleaned up...the water must have been freezing but they didn't care. Milo doesn't like to get his tummy wet usually :roll: ...but managed a quick dip :)

Thanks for coming to see us x

The Gang & Milo

The lovely Miss Maggie

Darcie & Baxter having a swim in the Oxfordshire Golf Course lake 8O

Marie & the woofers

S

·
0 Posts
Awwww lovely great pics Jac...looks like you had a wonderful time and isn't Miss Maggie just the sweetest girlie :love7: she's such a sweet heart, it's amazing what a bit of love can do :D

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Hee hee you minx didn't realise you got pic of me to :roll: :lol:

Thanks so much for having us we had a great time, lovely lunch and yummy, yummy trifle (must get me the receipe Jacky :wink: ) .
Darcie was very bemused by the mechanical people on the golf course (remote controlled caddies) :lol:
The gang are all snoring away now :D

P.S. Will be back Jacky ............if you'll have us 8) :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great pics Jacky, Miss Maggie looks like an old pro at this walking with other dogs things now, lovely to see the rewards from all your hard work with her Marie :D

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Miss Maggie looks like an old pro at this walking with other dogs things now, lovely to see the rewards from all your hard work with her Marie :D

She is dream Mary and still changing even now 2 years on :D
Amazing what love and patience can do eh :D

She had a great time today even did some tigger bouncing usually reserved for home :D

Am soooooooooo proud and love that woof so much .............one very special girlie is my Maggie :wink:

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Had to try me new toy out Rach and as Jacky is only 50 mins from me and i know the area ..................safe option before i go past that there watford gap with out the aid of my saftey net ...........google maps :lol:

Miss Maggie looks like an old pro at this walking with other dogs things now, lovely to see the rewards from all your hard work with her Marie :D

She is dream Mary and still changing even now 2 years on :D Still has her moments around any dog that isn't a lab but she's getting there :wink:
Amazing what love and patience can do eh :D

She had a great time today even did some tigger bouncing usually reserved for home :D

Am soooooooooo proud and love that woof so much .............one very special girlie is my Maggie :wink:[/quote]

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Martini Marie 8O 8O 8O :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now then....................... ladies of the not so savoury type that i have known got called this :lol:

point me in the direction of the thread for GT please B :wink:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rach_willibob said:
Lovely pics... looks like you had a nice time with Martini Marie! :wink: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

...of course you're welcome anytime :lol: and yes Miss Maggie is a lovely happy soul..it's amazing when you dare to think of the start she had...she totally adores Marie :D :D

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
I think Miss Maggie has a soft spot in many hearts (well she has mine)
Awww Maggie says fank u very much and she has informed me that i really must bring her to meet you all :wink: Especially as your only up the road so to speak .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts