Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bailey seems to be growing in front of my eyes :lol: so I thought I'd better post a few more pic's before he gets too big.

His training is really coming on. I'm lucky that I can walk him off lead a lot of the time, so we've been working on his stay & recall, as well as his heel work & they are coming on really well.

Today, the sun was shining & we had a nice walk up through the woods from the yard. We met a few other dogs, plus the deer :D

Practicing our stay

Coming..........

Ears :lol:

In Spiders stable & making sure the mucking out has been done properly!! :lol:

I think my yard crate is getting a bit small now :D

I now have a snoring sleeping pup on my feet :D

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
His ears still look too big for him - aren't they lovely! He does look as though he thinks it's about time his crate was enlarged!!

G

·
Oh wow......he has been growing LEGS! :wink: :D :D

Looks like he had a great day. :D

Pickle sends snogs to her boyfriend <She is growing up MUCH too fast, you know :roll: >.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
What a gorgeous puppy and such a lovely shiny coat :D Gotta go I can hear scampering plus loud chewing which is never a good sign :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
This is an order from the breeder of your puppies.....

PLEASE REMOVE ALL PUPPIES FROM THE GROW BAGS YOU ARE PUTTING THEM IN. :lol: :lol:

There must be something in Spiders poo that is making him grow so big!!!

Lexi sends big sloppy kisses to her big bro....xxxxxxxx

Love Trace xx

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
awwww how cute is Bailey now, i want to slwo down Alfie's growth.....he really is just a mini lab now he oesn;t look puppy anymore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts