Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if your lab had a humans job, what would it be?

i think max would make a good policeman :D he has a dogged determination to sort things out, loves to help people (especially old ladies lol), has an excellent nose to find things (especially food :D ), always has time to listen toyou (providind there isnt a football or food around), will patrol his beat with a friendly wave (of the tail) to anyone he see's and always lets everyone know when the villians are about (cats beware :roll: )

all said a perfect mr. plod :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
I think Shadow would make an excellent chef! He loves food (naturally!) and if anyone goes into the kitchen he is automatically there! He is our little cooking buddy, as when Liz or I are making anything, Shad is glued to your leg, with his nose almost level with the work surface!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I think Kassie would be a security guard, she moves around the perimeter fence looking and listening for any intruders,people are permitted to walk past but if they are lurking she will tell them off with gusto. :lol:

Margaret

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bridget would be a children's entertainer. When Lucy is a bit quite, Bridget then starts teasing her and calling to play, bringing her toys and sticks to be picked up. Even when Lucy is sleeping, Bridget wakes her up to play, which many times makes her angry, but it's very funny to see that. Regards,

Labrazil.

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hershey would definatley be a security guard he has his patrols and if anyone should dare t walk past the front of the house they get 2 barks...
He has twitchy curtain syndrome he loves to lay on the sofa and watch everyone who passes hehe :lol:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Frodo wud work as Front office manager in a 5 star hotel...he's always wagging his tail to strangers and welcoming them :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
ROSZE would be a gardener or a decorator..lol. i dont need to go into detail there..lol.

BRANDY well i would say a traffic warden..LOL.. as her fav thing at the moment is slowing down cyclists or knocking them off..LOL..

CHARLIE oooo erm not sure he mostly sleeps and barks so ill have to think of one for him..lol..

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster would be a gardener, or a demolition worker as he loves to wreck gardens,perhaps Buster and Rosze could go into partnership? lol.

Although please don't let Rosze show him her decorating skills lol :lol:

Kev

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Having swam for the first time yesterday (bless him, he had a look on his face as if to say 'what's happening, my legs don't touch the bottom!') and conquered his first little hill, I guess Corbie would have to be a lifeguard or in the mountain rescue :D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
LOL - well i think Brad would be a trained athlete....he's always trying to get ahead and can out run his dad in a game of football anyday! :D

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

Smudge would be a delivery driver/courier as he loves carrying things around. The problem would be at the end of the trip however when he had to give his item up!

All the best,
Nic
X

1 - 13 of 13 Posts