Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share some... (err more than some actually :roll: !!!).... of our latest pics with you all... a few from the day itself and a few from the last couple of glorious days .... we had a mammouth 3 hour hike today and are all a bit tired now!!

Happy New Year to you all in advance from me Happy, Mr Happy and Thelma the cat!! xxx

Ps...... sorry for big photos.... I dont know how to resize them and dont know why they come out so big when they're not on photobucket... please tell me if you know!!!! :roll:

Pressies demolished....

Thelma has hers....

After dinner snooze with dad!!!!!

Stunning view..

Swimming time..

With mum!

With Dad!...awake for a change!!!

Looking pretty! ... and very much like daddy deeds I think..!!

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Now this is very not-right......I can't see any pictures! All I'm getting is little boxes with a red cross in them. 8O

Where are they??? Has someone stolen them from my screen? I soooo want to see Happy having her Happy Xmas. :oops:

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
hummmmmmm Jill. Maybe it's like Peter Pan and TinkerBell and we have to believe in the photos in order to see them?

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Nope! That link's not doing it for me either Trina, even though I'm squeezing my eyes tight shut and whispering " I Believe in Happy's photos"!!!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Are you two using IE?

If so, just check this out (just in case)

Open Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options then click on the advanced tab. Scroll down and then make sure that "show image download placeholders" AND "show pictures" are checked.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Curiouser and curiouser!!! Are you both on the same broadband thingy I wonder!!!??? I know they're big but surely the photobucket thing should work???

Dont get your hopes up though, they're only happy snaps... so you're not really missing much! :lol:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Christmas gremlins give back my pictures!!!!

I'll try putting them in a LF album.... but i never seem to have much luck doing that!!

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
We can see them :D
Gorgeous girlie and soooo looking like Dad as you say :wink:

So pleased you didn't post the 'showing her lady bits ' pics Trina um not the best angle :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year to you all from us all here XXX

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
OK I can see the 'Daddy' shot - can't see the inital links but going to visit photobucket now to see....

maybe Jills computer has some splashed water on it from the ducking stool and becs is waterlogged from being ducked!

Di (Just a suggestion...)

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Hurrah for believing! Because I belived and it's worked and I can see Happy and Trian and GB! Lovely photos!

Do you belive Jill?? Can you see the photos now?!! 8O

Becs and The Gang

1 - 20 of 35 Posts