Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was woke up at 7.30 by a rousing chorus of happy birthday, blimey and mum and dad moan when I sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O

Had a nice leisurly breakfast and then played in the garden with ringy the rabbit, just wish he wouldt try to climb up my leg when I'm having a wee though, one of these days he will get a shower he wasnt expecting!

Liams friend Owen came down around 12 for the afternoon and brought himself and Liam some chips from the chippy. Boy did they smell good, but I'm a big boy now so didnt give them the puppy eyes. Mind you when the had eaten all they wanted they were to lazy to put the plates away and left them on the floor. Well whats a dog supposed to do? MMMMM they were delicious. :lol:

Had a very quiet afternoon, MUm was at physio and dad cut the lawn so chilled out on the widow sill watching the world go by. When mum came back she had brought me and Sam a special chew for my birthday, and they all sang again, no better than this morning though just a lot louder :roll:

Dad took me and Sam for a nice long walk in the evening, had a great time running through the fields with Sam and ended up having a nice swim in the brook. Mum wasnt too impressed when I came back though and shook all over her and the computer, cant understand why though.

Went to bed about 10 when Mum did and cuddled next to her on the bed, really dont know why they lie with their heads at he top of the bed laying straight down, its so much more comfy stretching out across the bed!! :wink:

Well that was my birthday thankyou all for sending me birthday messages

Love and licks Max

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
A belated Happy Birthday Max, I think I must have missed your thread for yesterday, sounds like you had a wonderful day, apart from the singing maybe :lol:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
:oops: Belated Happy Birthday Max :D

Sounds like you had a fab day...lets hope the singing improves by next year :roll: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts