Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have them?

We are looking to buy a nest type bed ( have tried Zippy ones but someone chews the zip)

Or will this be a false economy and should I just shell out for another Tuffie?

Or can anyone recommend an alternative nest type please :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
I've been looking recently and muddy paws.co.uk had some canny ones . Must admit though I decided on a tuffies nest in the end

Claire x

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Have you looked recently on the tuffie website. I have the tuffie cover that slips over a plastic bed. I bought the padded insert from tuffie but added an extra pillow. My two squeeze in it together leaving the large nest empty. I don't think they like the firmness of the nest I ended up having to put a duvet in the nest to get them to go in it. The fleece covered bed is their preference.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The "liner" that covers the plastic bed looks pretty good, my lot like vet bed too so I could pop some vet bed in too.

Vet bed doesn't get scratched, but they do scratch fleecy covers, they don't seem to like the fleecy feeling :roll:

The joy of the tuffie nest is that the walls don't fall in, other beds we've used collapse in after a while which rather defeats the object.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I misnamed the fabric on my bed, its vet bed in autumn tweed. The opening sleeve in the underside is wide so it is very easy to slip in additional vet bed padding to make it extra cozy.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tumack said:
I misnamed the fabric on my bed, its vet bed in autumn tweed. The opening sleeve in the underside is wide so it is very easy to slip in additional vet bed padding to make it extra cozy.
I've had a look at the pic online, I see what you mean :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts