Labradors Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andagain he didn;t even flinch, might have something to do with the treat he got fed...lol

He is now 11.5kgs... :roll: no wonder i can;t lift him for long, so in 3 weeks he;s put on just over 4kgs. I've to take back every 4 weeks for a weight check.... just for his records. I don;t take any the vest cr*p about fat labs and all, i've had one and i know how to keep them trim.

So thats him now til 6 mths, he goes back for a check and just gotta worm him next week then every 3-4 mths as per.

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Ah! Little Alfie is becoming a bigger boy!

Time to see the outside world from 'walkies!' :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Helloooo, Im new but been lurking for a few weeks on here.
We have Molly, who Ive noticed was born the same day as Alfie. I was so shocked at his weight, Molly had her last jab last Friday and she only weighed 6.8kg and I thought that was huge! LOL.
Can I be nosey and ask how he's doing for house training? Molly had been really good this week with only a couple of accidents, hard to know if thats good or not??

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mandanmolly said:
Helloooo, Im new but been lurking for a few weeks on here.
We have Molly, who Ive noticed was born the same day as Alfie. I was so shocked at his weight, Molly had her last jab last Friday and she only weighed 6.8kg and I thought that was huge! LOL.
Can I be nosey and ask how he's doing for house training? Molly had been really good this week with only a couple of accidents, hard to know if thats good or not??
Hi,

Alfie was 7.05kgs at 8 weeks old...lol
Alfie is a wee star, toilet training is cracked i would say no accidents now for 11 days(i think could be longer)). Alfie has been crate trained though and has never had an accident at nite time, and he sleeps from 9pm til 6-7am. And from the day i brought him home he cried at the back door to get out, so accidnets have been really mimimal anyway.
Do you have any pics of Molly, she sounds like she's gonna ge a small lab.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We dont have a crate (kind of wish we had but think we'll stick with how we are now), Molly sleeps in our back porch/utility room, so night time we still have usually one accident, it definitly got less anyway. During the day she spends a lot of time outside with us, but she does sit by the back door to go out, she just doesnt make any noise yet, hopng that will come.

Heres a pic of her, although maybe over a week old now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/xr2turbo/DSCF7738.jpg

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she's lovely.

She sounds like she's doing fab..some just take a bit longer with the toilet training no two pups are the same.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Oooh great news. Proper walkies are not far away :D

Bailey has his 2nd one on Monday & I can't wait.

Re weight. Bailey was 6.05kg at 8 weeks. I'll find out what he is 2 weeks on, on Monday...... but I know he's put on loads as he's v heavy to carry now :lol:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Way to go Alfie... :D :D What a big boy he is now. Elphie actually went to sleep on her first jab last week!!! :eek: :eek: Laid back these labs of ours. :D

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know i can;t wait, we've had a wee walk but he isn;t too keen..we'll build him up over the next few days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts