Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time is absolutely flying! Benji will be 19 weeks tomorrow. He seems to be going through a growth spurt. Nearly as tall as Coco. I'd say he is off by about 2 inches. He is gonna be big 8O

Here he is with the new kitten and Coco. The kitten at first was wary of them but now is fine!

Bringing out the puppy in Coco!

His legs are long!! I wonder when he will grow into them :lol:

On a walk

Getting braver with the water!

Pretty boy!

And yes he still sleeps on me! XD Handy with this cold weather! We had snow the other day!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Lovely pics, he is really sweet. Only seems like last week that you posted he was 4 months. Time is flying by. At least he seems to like the kitten, Henry is 18 months and the cats still can't stand him!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys :) No idea about the tail. Looked it up and seen that it sometimes just happens 8O Maybe someone on here knows?

He is being so good! Training is going great. House training even better. Very rarely has an accident now. I love how he knows who I am already :p. I was away last week. When I cane home he was so happy! Coco was too but she always is when she sees me :lol: Neither of them get so excited unless they see me 8)

I love how big he is!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts