Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

Sorry I missed the chat tonight. Have only just got our main PC reloaded following a virus which wiped it out late afternoon.

Hope you all had fun.

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Nicola,

Sorry you couldn't make it - but you didn's miss any singing so don't worry :lol: You can do that next time! :)

Fay

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
All together now

"Sons and daughters.....tears and laughter...."

"Neighbours....everybody needs good neighbours..."

"You know we belong together.....you and I forever and ever....no matter where we are....you're my guiding star.....(Home and Away theme before anyone thinks I'm getting a bit oo-er missus!)

Have you noticed that UK soaps don't have lyrics in their theme tunes? What a shame!

Normal Lab chat can (and should!) be resumed now.....

All the best,
Nicola.

PS. Looking forward to next weeks chat.....what d'ya mean ya can't make it?!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I just scored $10 on the Neighbours game! Further proof I should only be allowed in the kitchen to wash up!

Great game! Love Harold's face! rofl!

All the best,
Nicola.

PS. Challenge for you back - which short-running UK soap had these lyrics put into the theme tune on the very last episode:-

"It was over before it had begun
And often love can go that way"

Hint: It was created by the same people that created Eastenders....but was set in slightly warmer climes!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Karen

Well done - you rose to my challenge much better than I did to yours! lol!

By the way, just had a look at 'Corbie's Corner' - what a lovely site! Love the little diary too! Fantastic! And of course, Corbie looks so gorgeous on each and every piccie!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hee Hee :lol: Who could forget 'Marcoooos' (said in Pilar's accent!) :D

Thanks for the nice words about Corbie's website - he says Thank You and has a big smile on his little face now :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts