Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new big Sis because:-

1. If I catch her tail right she gives me free rides round the living room...

2. If I have a dirty face she gives me a good wash...

3. If I wait by her water bowl when she drinks she lets me lick it straight off her face instead...

4. Even though I play dirty and bite her neck, paws, ears, nose etc she hardly ever tells me off...

5. If I am quiet and still she lets me curl up next to her and sleep...

6. If I am good I am allowed to participate in her love of stone collecting, even though it drives our mum up the wall...

7. No matter what time of day it is she is always ready for a race around the house...

8. She has taught me that on no account are birds allowed in our garden...

9. She has shown me that if I sit and wait patiently when dad comes home from work I may just get a treat...

10. She has taught me that we are going to be the best of buddies forever...

Hey I know it's a bit of silliness, but I just couldn't resist. The pair of them just bring me no end of joy. :D :D :D

A

·
0 Posts
Lovely post!

So nice to hear they are getting on so well!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
How wonderful that they get on so well!!
Have you got any up to date photos of them!! They look like a lovely best buds in your sig photo!! Bless them!
I love the silliness!! its great fun!

?

·
0 Posts
Awwwwww Lovely :D :D :D

Glad to hear mine aren't the only dogs who like to add Stones and Pebbles to their Nature Table Project. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bella85 said:
How wonderful that they get on so well!!
Have you got any up to date photos of them!! They look like a lovely best buds in your sig photo!! Bless them!
I love the silliness!! its great fun!
It was a steep learning curve for Skylar getting to grips with the new pup, but they get on great now. Thank goodness.
I will try and put some new pictures up soon as you can imagine I have LOADS!!! :D :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts