Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well only 2 more sleeps til Mole comes home, so today is puppy proof the house day :roll: Not quite sure how it's going to work as as a childminder I have loads of very appealing toys around :? Meg somehow knows what is not for her but a puppy????? Most of the toys are now stored in boxes so hopefully we should be ok.
I've got to rearrange the kitchen too so I can get the crate up :D
and then everything will be ready for Sunday morning :D :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's 1 more sleep now, everythings ready :roll: I think! Meg keeps looking at the crate and you can see her thinking - "I'm not going in that" 8O but she has sneaked her head in to pinch some toys :?

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Love the name 'Mole' its a cracker! Look forward to the pics and pedigree on the 'family trees' section! I am always nosey!

Di

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just spoke to the breeder and her KC name is Blazing Light, which I think is lovely :D but not as good as Mole :wink:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Diana said:
Bless, who is her breeder? Is she up your way?

Di
The dame is a family dog, near Maldon, Essex and the Sire is Willokin Charly Brown from Willokins Kennels (Jane Digweed) in Haverhill (i think) Suffolk, I got the name of the breeder via the kennels.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Sorry I think I did ask you before - ignore me I'm a bit senile! So many sweet chocolates appearing at the moment on the forum! I am always wonderfing if my boys present or past are grandads or great grandads or great great ... etc ;-)

Di

1 - 14 of 14 Posts