Labradors Forums - View Single Post - More puppy stuff
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maddie
Old Dog

Old Dog

Default More puppy stuff

Well, Pops has fitted in a treat. Her coat has darkened too which seems a common thing amongst yellows. She was very pale but is now a dark honey colour. It seems her Dad really stamped himself on his first two litters. I’ve seen photos of Pops litter mates and half siblings (the litters were born two days apart) and you can barely tell them apart.

She’s a pretty little thing but, boy, is she feisty. The good thing is she’s incredibly biddable, her recall is currently second to none, even when she’s playing with her buddies. She passed her puppy assessment with 100% which is brilliant.

She was entered into her first show at 4 months and 1 week and she got ranked as very promising and best baby in breed. The judge was very complimentary about her when he spoke to me afterwards. He liked Freddie too but felt his head was too big. Freddie is very masculine which isn’t to everyone’s taste I know. At the same show he got first place, was ranked excellent and was best junior in breed. By the way, his eyes aren’t really as pale as they appear.

CA6FCB47-0950-4A15-9A76-9CF95F73FF36.jpeg

9F5D7167-4637-4E87-897F-6E87625AABCE.jpg
Together at Rainbow Bridge, gone but never forgotten
Maddie is offline   Reply With Quote

» Site Navigation
» Home
»
 > Search
 > FAQ